The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has granted Davion a Section 333 exemption that permits our company to operate a drone (UAS) service for drone/sUAS/UAV service in the United States. Davion LLC operates mainly in the Southeast:
- Oklahoma and
We are excited to be one of the new drone companies in the United States, and one of only a handful of companies in the south to be able to legally offer this service to our customers.
Why Davion LLC and not some other drone company?
Many drone companies are popping up all over the United States and especially since the FAA modified the regulations governing drone operations effective August 29, 2016. Our drone pilots at Davion have over 25 years experience in the aviation field. We offer:
- FAA 333 approved company as well as 14 C.F.R. Part 107 compliant.
- We are an experienced.
- We are licensed – not just as remote pilots but also as manned aircrafts pilots.
- We are insured—many drone companies have not taken the steps to be insured—at Davion we believe it is paramount for all drone companies to have insurance.
- Cost efficient.
- Provide detailed, accurate analysis.
- We help keep your bottom line low while allowing your profits to soar!